Join us at CSPT
At CSPT Automotive solutions, we build a career without boundaries. We do work that matters, with the flexibility to pursue your passion wherever it leads. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world.
Bring your ambition to make a difference. We’ll bring a world of opportunities.
Be part of a growing company that values and invests in its employees.
If you want to stay in touch with us, then please subscribe to our LinkedIn Company page, and we’ll notify you of future jobs when they become available.
Title: Sales Support ManagerSummary of qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ of proven commitment to provide excellent customer service and project coordination.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and EPICOR ERP / CRM or similar systems.
- High level of understanding of project management and customer satisfaction skills to support 5 -10 large and demanding key accounts.
Position objective and Tasks
- Support BDD (Business Development Director), Government & Defense Program, in the daily activities.
- Assist BDD with all administrative and sales related activities as required including recording of inquiries, establishing quotations, issuing documentation and updating ERP system with the latest developments.
- Serve as a central point of contact internally in the process of putting together bids and related material in a timely fashion.
- Provide support to customers in coordination with BDD to ensure deadlines are met, projects are on budget and status of projects is continually communicated to all parties of interest.
- Provide monitoring of the project in the pre and post award preparation, and ‘cradle to grave’ support of the implementation of goods with customer, suppliers and CSPT internal management.
- Liase with procurement, logistics and finance teams in the development of processes to ensure timely delivery, accurate invoicing, and customer satisfaction.
- Follow up with clients for any issue that may occur in delivery, aftersales or invoicing for resolution.
- Working knowledge of Government and Defense Contracting.
- Evaluate customer and supplier invoices for accuracy and payment.
- Participate in customer appointments and build relationships with customers in coordination with BDD.
- Maintain sales files related to purchases.
- Provide weekly reports to CSPT Management and Customers on the overall project status for existing contracts reflecting current performance, cost performance and deliverable status.
- Facilitate and assist in execution of market research and Request for Information (RFI(s) for developments in future Government requirements.
- Government Relations
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Project Management
- Business Development
Currently Available Positions:
- Saturday August 1st, 2015